Here's a recent video of Caleb showing his expert Buzz Lightyear skills. We think it's pretty cute...not to mention his oversized undies.
Thursday, May 22, 2008
To infiniti...and beyond!
Posted by tiffandclark at 6:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
Thanks for sharing!! I couldn't stop laughing. He is so cute. I love the big shorts.....made him look like a plumber. hahahah. I miss you guys.
That's hilarious! I like how he was getting wasted on every jump but just loving it. Caleb's a great talker - how old is he?
That was so great! I was laughing so hard. What a cutie he is.
I seriously couldn't stop laughing. I love the crack showing. That was great!!!! Way tooo funny!!!
I loved it!!! What a crazy cute guy!!! And I'm not a bit prejudiced!!!
HAHAHAHAHA, HE IS ADORABLE! I can't believe he's talking so much now!
What a man! Love the plumber action going on. We love Caleb!!
Very cute. Nora loves Caleb and talks about how far away he lives. She's hoping someday he'll live closer. Could you guys work on that one for us?
That was so cute! I am glad that you are happy too!! :)
Clark, hope you don't mind, I found your blog on Karyn's site. Your family looks awesome! I personally think you guys should move to Vegas so I'm not the only one of the library nerds here! Swim weather, most of the year! Anyway, great to see your family and find out how you are. - Catherine
Post a Comment