Friday, April 3, 2009

Eli's Photo Shoot

I have been meaning to post Eli's Baby shots for awhile they were taken by my friend and photographer Stacy Tait- she does amazing professional shots at a very reasonable price and she was so patient and calm through the whole process. She was able to edit out all of Eli's baby acne and dry skin without making the photo look too retouched. The more I see these pics I realize he looks totally different from Caleb....well not totally.







Anyone needing kis, baby, or family pictures taken I totally recommend my girl stacy if you want her contact info just let me know and I can email you her buisness info.

6 comments:

Kelli said...

Those pictures are adorable!!!

Jennie said...

Totally cute! In one of the pics he look like a Sharpey (sp?) puppy, with all of his wrinkles on his face and back. :)

What adorable blonde hair he has too!

The Tait Family said...

so cute! i miss my boyfriend....and you too!! come home.

Ruth said...

Sooo cute ... precious!! Really great professional pics Tiff!!

Vicki said...

She did a great editing job. And of course, he is adorable!

Marleen said...

So precious! Love how they turned out. Eli and Caleb look almost identical to me. I'm sure their not and that will show when I finally get to meet the little guy. So does that mean announcements are on their way?