So I know it's been over a year since I blogged, and I can't promise I've turned a new leaf but here are some much needed updates. First and foremost we have a new arrival. Jared Clark Gunnerson 7 weeks today.


Jared Clark Gunnerson
December 2, 2010
6lbs 12 oz
21 inches
FUN FACTS: Caleb was the longest, Eli the heaviest, and well Jared was nameless for 24 hours or so in the hospital. ALL my babies have been born exactly one week before the due date. Caleb was induced, Eli natural, and well Jared was a little of both. I think Jared looks the most like Caleb but he has the same sensitive skin as Eli.
4 comments:
Clark and Tiffany- congratulations on having your third BOY! It is kind of fun to be a family of boys. Jared is darling, I hope that all is going well. Just get ready for constant noise, fights, and ENERGY. I don't know how Rick's mom did 6. I can't tell you how happy I am to be getting a girl this time around. Maybe some of us just have to hold out for number 4! Thanks for the update.
Yay for updates! Congratulations, Jared is so adorable :) We miss you guys!
He is SO cute!! Congrats!! I love you have had 3 boys...it's a perfect fit!! I know your the best mother!! Miss you tons!
Congrats on Jared's arrival! So glad to see the updates. Keep them coming! =)
Post a Comment