Love the Barbie pirate costume. I'm sure if they don't have one on the market they soon will. Check out my new blog sometime. http://merrymarleen.blogspot.com
Wife to an overworked Medical Resident. Mother of three adventurous little boys. As a stay at home mom my job description is I do everything for everyone in this house. In a former life I was in the pr/politics business now I am in the keeping my house from becoming a total zoo business.
5 comments:
Love the Barbie pirate costume. I'm sure if they don't have one on the market they soon will. Check out my new blog sometime.
http://merrymarleen.blogspot.com
Cute Halloween picture! Caleb has gotten so big! We can't wait to finally see him in person. We need to get together soon! :)
We liked the picture so much we decided to put it on twice...
You did it! I'm so excited to see more pics of Caleb's capers! And your costumes were great!
WE HAVE BLOGSPOT NOW!!! http://djandstephmoss.blogspot.com
Post a Comment