Okay so this is the first year since Caleb that all the Family has been in costume. Clark was of course a pirat and Caleb was Curious George the monkey and I was a Barbie Pirate. Barbie because some of the ladies in my ward and I thought it would be funny to buy blonde wigs and all be a different barbie. I don't know if they have a Pirate Barbie, but if not they should.
Tuesday, November 6, 2007
Halloween Craziness!!!
Posted by tiffandclark at 4:30 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hurray!! I am glad you figured out how to add pictures!! You guys look great! We love you and can't wait to see you for Thanksgiving!! Miss you!!
I love the pics!!! Love the wig. And Clark, very impressed that you would dress up too. How cute!
still have some work since it seems I posted this picture twice and can't figure out how to get it off! what a mess!
I don't know what halloween genes the Alan Gunnerson family got that the Lee Gunnerson family did not get, but I am seriously impressed that you can get all dressed up as a family. You guys look great!
Post a Comment