Monday, January 14, 2008

Mitt Romney for Pres!!!!


I am sure, positive really that everyone knows that I am crazy about politics and having a serious preference in a presidential primary has been a real challenge for me. I watch all the debates (some I've actually watched twice). I wake up each morning and log on to all my favorite political sites to check the polls, read the op-eds and usually end up making comments on a few blogs and whatnot. I've really started to care a bit too much. After Iowa I was pretty devastated, and after New Hampshire my dear friends all called to see if I was alright. I don't really think I should go off entirely on my own blog about how strongly I feel about how dang important this election is and how poorly educated some voters are so instead of telling you who to vote for I'll just tell you to do your research. Or ask me who has done a lot of research what to do. This afternoon I am making calls to Michigan for Romney- it's really cool I get to log into the Romney database here in Florida and they call me and connect me to the digital phone line and call people in Michigan for me to talk to. It just goes to show that even as a stay at home mom I can still get out there and make a difference. Once Michigan is over it's overdrive here in Florida and I will start to call Floridians. This Thursday I am getting some of my dearest friends together to cheer for Romney outside an early polling location and next week we will hit some busy street intersections to do some honk and waves!!!! The primary here is January 29th. If any of you are interested in helping out just go to http://mittromney.com and join team mitt!!! AND DON'T FORGET TO GO OUT AND VOTE- especially you Nevada folks.

4 comments:

Marleen said...

I love the dedication you are putting forth. All I can do right now is go to the caucus in NV. I still don't know if I can find a babysitter. Hopefully all works out and I can be there. Thanks for being so motivating.

Vicki said...

Way to go, Tiffany! I still remember honking at you as you were sign waving in front of Mervyn's on Ft. Union Blvd.

Wendy said...

She's alive! And kickin... something!! Good to hear from you, Tiff, and that you're enjoying being so involved. Friends and I are having a Michigan Primary party as we speak -- great outcome. Lots of activity here in the heart of DC -- you'd love it. So come visit!

Jadi said...

First of all I was so excited to see you are blogging again! It is so fun to see what you guys are up to. We really need to get together soon. We are only going to be here through July! Second, I am so impressed with your dedication. We also want Romney to win!!! Thank you for all you are doing to help support him.