I don't know if Clark and I just picked the right ward or if somehow my political excitement has rubbed off- but the circles are all people in our ward that showed up at the rally. I do have to brag that most of these people are in my mommy play group. Caleb is the circle towards the back, you can see his blonde hair and if you look hard he is holding a Mitt Romney sign which is totally covering me up.
Tuesday, January 22, 2008
Conway Ward at the Romney Rally
Posted by tiffandclark at 12:59 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I see him! I knew one day he would be famous. The rally sounded fun and exciting. I'm sure Mitt gave a great speach.
Love it, Tiff!
Tiff, sorry the hard work didn't pay off this time. Keep it up, we can't have a Democrat for our Republican nominee!
Post a Comment