So the best part of working in Utah has been the fact that Caleb has gotten to get to know his Gunnerson Granparents and uncles and aunts much better. We are living with them and as such Caleb has gotten to do some pretty fun things with Grandma and Grandpa Gunnerson. Caleb found his own big stick with Uncle Kieth at the Gunnerson Cabin
Caleb and Keith riding in the back of the truck
Caleb, Grandpa, and Grandma on our hike near their home in Cottonwood Heights.So- I guess I don't have any pregnant shots but if you look close you can see the baby bump!
Caleb at the State Fair with a duck that is literally his same height.
Monday, October 27, 2008
Grandparent Bonding
Posted by tiffandclark at 7:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
It has been a while!! Congradulations! I didn't know you were pregnant! You seem to have wonderful inlaws. It sure makes it nice!! I can't get over how cute Caleb is!
It has been so fun to have you with us. I wish you could be nearby forever! Maybe someday.
Oh my, you have been busy. I am glad you took a moment to blog about it and let us all know what is up. Good-luck with the election. I hope you get to settle down a bit soon!
Olivia
I have to disagree, if you look close you can not see the belly bump. Thank goodness for skype! In a upcoming post you must reveal that cute tummy of yours.
It was so fun having the two of you with us. Lots of good memories!
Post a Comment