Monday, October 27, 2008

Much Belated Blog Update!

If you want the short of why we haven't had time to blog the short answer is: Clark has been busy studying for the boards and applying to residency and Tiffany has been sick, pregnant, and working on a congressional campaign in Salt Lake City.

More detailed explanation is this:
While it is typical for the Gunnerson's to be crazy busy during the summer when Clark is studying for the boards and Tiffany and Caleb are traveling to see family- it seems our summer business only escalated into fall/winter madness. Since my last post Clark, Caleb and I spent a month in Las Vegas (Clark did a month long externship at Valley Hospital).

Caleb and I returned to Florida for a week for me to pack up my belongings and travel to Salt Lake City again to work on the Bill Dew for Congress Campaign. Basically I have been working in SLC for 3 weeks then traveling home for 1 week ect... until November 4th. I am working as communications director for Bill Dew- who is running against Jim Matheson in Utah's 2nd congressional district. Most of you may or may not remember my involvement 4 years ago in the same race. Anyway these crazy few months of commuting have not been fun for Clark and I since we have been apart more than together, but we are excited to all be back together in November- only we won't be home in Florida. Clark is doing another externship in Detroit Michigan so I will be living out of a suitcase for another month- that means I've been away from home pretty much since the middle of July. I always committed myself to not being afraid of being flexible these years before Caleb is in school and Clark and I are so far away from family- but I think I have traveled to the max this year. When we get home December 1st I will surely stay put for a while (especially since baby #2 is due January 20th).

2 comments:

Karyn said...

Congrats on Baby #2! That's exciting.

Melissa said...

Congrats Tiffany! I'm so excited for you! It has been awhile since I've seen you. I was at the Conway Ward the other day and wondering about you. I'm sad to hear that you guys are away right now. Are you moving back to Florida?