When Clark and I realized Caleb's due date was election day 3 years ago we knew someday this would end up cursing our son. This year for Caleb's third birthday finally fell on that first Tuesday of November. As flexible as my campaign job has been- election night is kinda a mandatory work day and with Clark in Detroit for a rotation we knew we had to arrange some kind of creative way to celebrate, so for Caleb's third birthday he had three celebrations.
First we had a family celebration the Sunday before with all of Caleb's family living in Utah.
Second: Caleb had a mini birthday party election night with Grandma and Grandpa while mom was at work
Third was our family party in Detroit when Caleb and I finally made it back with Clark, but since my Clark forgot our camera- I don't exactly have a picture for this one.
Off all the fun presents and celebrations Caleb had- I don't think anything compared to him finally being back with his dad- whom he adores as much as I do. All in all- Caleb had a great birthday no matter how many times we had to celebrate it.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
Three Celebrations for Caleb's Third Birthday
Posted by tiffandclark at 8:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
It was so fun to have Caleb here for his birthday. We miss you all greatly but are glad you are finally together again.
I can't believe Caleb is already three! They grow up so fast. I am glad he had a fun birthday and that you guys made it safely to Detroit.
We wish we had been there, especially Nora. Happy birthday Caleb!
Post a Comment