Monday, November 24, 2008

Things To Remember

When I first got pregnant I was really hoping for a girl- not because I don't love my little man, but I was hoping for a less active less rambunctious child. As boy number two nears I am trying to prepare myself. Who knows if he will be as innovative and in to everything as Caleb, but I am trying to be prepared for two Calebs. I was looking through some pictures to refresh my memory on what to look out for. Here are some of the exploits I am going to have to be on the lookout for. Exploits Caleb has become famous for.


Pantry raiding- something Caleb has outgrown but something our new little one will be doing soon enough.

As you can tell from this picture Caleb never really took a pacifier- something I am praying baby number 2 will do for me.

Yeah he wouldn't suck on a pacifier but he was all about the wipes



Caleb has always had a knack for technology. He has reset passwords, hidden our computer mouse forever, and he likes to reset his dad's settings on his PDA. I'm hoping number two likes puzzles instead.

This is exactly what I am fearing- colluding!!! What 1 wouldn't dare to try on his own 3 seem to be brave enough to do without hesitation.

Caleb is King at sneaking out at night- just not at sneaking back to bed

Um...this pot is breakable

If this was dish washing soap it wouldn't have been so bad- but this is maple syrup the expensive good kind that apparently is in a similar container to dish soap.

7 comments:

The Moss Family said...

GOOD LUCK!!!! WE LOVE YOU AND MISS YOU!

Vicki said...

WE LOVE THIS BOY!!! The funny thing is, I should really send you the three pictures I can recall of Clark in similar antics - one with Cheerios, one with Ding Dongs, and one with oranges.

The Tait Family said...

oh my! what a man! we miss you guys.

Kim said...

Tiff I loved this post. What a cute kid. HOpefully number 2 is a little more tame! Caleb is so cute. I miss you. Come back to Utah so we can go to more hilarious movies!

Davis and co. said...

You will have 2 boys. I have 2 girls and how different they both are. Maybe your second will be an angel!. Those pictures of Caleb remind me of Clark. - Lisa (Clark's cousin)

Ruth said...

This post made me smile big.. who would have known Tiff would have such a wonderful and active boy and another on the way!! I love you!!

Wendy said...

Yes, our adorable little man. Growing up so fast! Can't wait for another little man--we need them to balance the grandchildren estrogen! So great to talk to you last week.