
Yesterday, right before it was time for dinner Caleb dumped his entire bucket of legos onto the floor in my room- after I told him not to. Encouraging him to clean it up asap I sang him the clean up song that goes something like this: clean up clean up everybody everywhere clean up clean up everyone do your share. Or at least that is the version I sing. Caleb immediately responded with his own version of the song his went something like this: make a mess make a mess everybody everywhere make a mess make a mess ......
I was so dumbfounded I just started to laugh, which immediately made it a hit. I can't wait to see what his nursery leaders have to say on Sunday, hopefully this song won't stick.
Friday, December 5, 2008
Clean Up Time
Posted by tiffandclark at 1:02 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Too funny. Sometimes kids are too smart for their own good I think, but Caleb seems to have things figured out!
That is awesome. He is great at being his own person. Let us know how the song rolls over in Nursery.
That is soooo funny! He's a smart boy.
Such talent!!!
What a thinker!!!
Post a Comment