Friday, February 13, 2009

Where's Waldo???


Growing up I remember those 'Where's Waldo' books where you had to find the guy who was always wearing the same red and white striped shirt. These days if you ever see Tiffany out of the house I am in my green and white shirt. I like this shirt because it fits, and well it has sneaky nursing openings so it's easy to nurse Eli in public if I need to. You can't see them in the picture but I wear the same jeans too since I only fit in one pair of non-maternity pants right now. Wearing the same thing everyday I leave the house has made getting ready easier since I don't take the time to figure out what fits me and what doesn't, but I think people are starting to notice. So if you have noticed, which I am sure you all have, I know I am wearing the same thing and it's not the kind of thing I normally condone or do but I will be doing it for now until things are back to normal. Just be impressed I am leaving the house with two kids and no sleep.

5 comments:

JenSwen said...

This made me laugh out loud! Funny post. I'm one of the ones who's just impressed that you're leaving the house. I know I will be in your shoes in a few months and I hope I can find a "Waldo" shirt as cute as yours.

Davis and co. said...

Tiffany - I love it!!! You made my morning. I feel the same way. In all of my pictures I have the same outfits on too. At least you wear jeans and shirts, I wear sweats. Don't you hate that in between clothes and maternity outfits stage. Your family is so cute. -Lisa

Vicki said...

Tiff - Whatever makes you happy is what I say!!!

Marleen said...

Mothers everywhere can relate. You still look cute though. You are so lucky things actually go back to normal. :)

The Horn Family said...

I hear you !!! I have 2 pairs of capris, same but in 2 different colors and 2 of the same nursing tee shirt that I'm always in.