Sunday, May 17, 2009

Baseball Game

Clark worked in Denver for the month of April and as such we were able to see my family and go to a Padres Rockies game.....below are some pics of the game.

It was a really cold game as you can tell, but that didn't end up preventing foul balls- one of which ended up with Caleb (lucky boy)
My mom and sister kept eli nice and toasty all thru the game.

Being with my family for a whole month was a dream come true- especially because I was able to be there when my newest nephew was born and my grandma needed my help. I just love family- if only I lived close all the time.
Eli and his Abo or babo as Caleb says
My family celebrating my Grandma's 91st birthday- your are amazing Gigi I hope I age like you!

2 comments:

Ruth said...

That is sooo awesome you got to spend a whole month with your family! I love seeing how your family is doing. Your grandma looks great too. I miss you guys!! :)

Vicki said...

Love these pictures!