Caleb's new primary gave him a questionare asking him about his likes and dislikes...I added to it so we could all catch a glimpse of Caleb at 3 and a half years old. Caleb's words are in quotations my words are in italics.
#1 What is your favorite Color? "Blue"
#2 What is your favorite Animal? "um, Fishy"
#3 What is your favorite food? "you mean like a lunchable or something" Yes "lunchables are tasting good" ....ok next question
#4 Favorite Primary Song? "How Firm a Foundation" (this is probably because his conway ward primary chorister taught him some sweet actions)
#5 Do you have any siblings? "what siblings" siblings are like brothers and sisters "I want a sister" do you have a sister? "No, I have a boy a baby boy. Hey mommy I want to go back to the hospital and get a baby that doesn't spit up" (We've been hearing this ever since Eli spit up on him)
#6 What does your Daddy do? "fix stuff" What is his job " Hospital "
What does he do at work "Um make sure people doesn't get hurt, Daddys at the hospital right now."
#7 What does your Mommy do? "um make dinner and do the dishes" do I do anything else "um um nooooooooo"
#8 What does Eli do? "Um eat something" Does he do anything else? "Play with toys, he plays with toys Mommy."
#9 What does Caleb do? "Um Play X-box, but I play mr. Incredible guy- and go to park. Hey mommy can we go to the park."
And with that I better get this kid to the park before he destroys my house.
Tuesday, June 30, 2009
In his own words....
Posted by tiffandclark at 5:46 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Adorable!!!
That's so adorable! I just see him having this "live" conversation with you. Thanks for posting it!
Tiff... so cute. Thanks for sharing!! I love hearing the true narrations of little kids!! And of course all mom does is cook and do dishes :) funny!!
that is so cute!
He is so cute! We miss you guys!
It should be noted that the Sunbeams teacher resigned shortly after Caleb joined the class. Purely coincidence I'm sure. :) Honestly, I think my 3 year old and yours together could make any teacher quit.
Post a Comment