Sunday, March 16, 2008

Caleb's Girlfriend

Well it is no surprise that Caleb spends a lot of time with the Tait family and I guess Stacy and I should have expected this but it seems like Caleb's best friend has become Lauren. Although she is a year older than Caleb that seems to almost add to her appeal. I was looking through my past pictures and I realized that I have a lot of cute Caleb and Lauren pics so here is my blog devoted to as they call themselves kaylenabub and Orren.



Caleb and Lauren at Sea World

making a mess in the bathroom


4 comments:

The Tait Family said...

I thought I was Caleb's girlfriend! Darn! He's such a handsome little man. At least one of the Tait women have stolen his affections!!! We love you Caleb!

Marleen said...

He is so cute and she is too.

Melissa said...

What a cute couple!

Vicki said...

I LOVE THESE PICS! Mom G.