So I am pretty much the luckiest person to have some of the best friends ever here in Orlando. This Monday for our dear friend Janielle's birthday we left our kids with a sitter and headed out to all get pedicures and manicures at the same time. Diet Coke+Friends+Foot rub= the Life!!!
We pretty much had the best time ever- I'm sad Janielle's birthday only happens once a year!
Don't worry about us, I'm sure we will find another reason to celebrate soon!!! I love you gals!!!!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Girl's Day Out
Posted by tiffandclark at 1:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
HOT, HOT MAMAS! Did you steal those pics from me? Shame on you!
That sounds so nice. It is so nice to get pampered. Looks like you girls had fun.
What a fun time! It's such a blessing to have good friends! Mom G.
I am so jealous. I haven't gone and done my nails for so long. Looks like you had fun!
That's so great that you have such good friends there! And thanks for reminding me that my toenails really need to get done!!
Post a Comment