ABC Tag and Another
A- Attached or single: Attached
B- Best Friend: I am so lucky to have a bunch of really great true friends!!! But my cradle to the grave best friend has to be Kim Crane, my friend since infancy who I admire and look up to all the time.
C-Cake or Pie: Cake except for French silk pie that wins all
D- Day of Choice: Saturday - unless Clark's on call, then Thursday because he usually gets out early
E- Essential Item: My new sunglasses because here in the sunshine state you can't drive without them!!
F- Favorite Color: Black- strange but it's always classic and chic
G- Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms all the way!!
H- Hometown: Greenwood Village, Colorado
I- Indulgence(s): Dr. Pepper, those iced oatmeal cookies from Walmart, mexican pizzas at Taco Bell.
J- January or July: January - Happy Birthday Stacy and Happy Presidential Inauguration!!!
K-Kids: I realize I say I have kids, but really I have just one Caleb he's two and pretty much the funniest and best part of all my days!!!!!
L-Life is incomplete without: People, Passion, and my Family
M- Marriage Date: November 21, 2003
N- Number of Siblings: 3- 1 brother and 2 sisters
O-Oranges or Apples: Apples but Orange Juice would win overall
P-Phobias or Fears: I don't like driving over overpasses or bridges. Until I moved to Florida I never knew I was deathly afraid of lizards, roaches, and ducks as well.
Q-Quote(s): "Our thoughts are ours, Their Ends none of our own" William Shakespeare
R- Reason To Smile: My son (trying to escape from time out) thinking he is invisible if there is a blanket over his head
T-Tag Ten: Stacy, Janna, Janielle, Kim, Melissa - five is enough right?
U-Unknown Fact About Me: I have a one hand backhand in tennis.
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: I love my steak, I love sausage, I love Sunday roast but I also love veggies so I oppress both animal and vegetable.
W- Worst Habit: Nail biting
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Ultrasounds: last x-ray I had I vomited all over the machine.
Y- Your Favorite Food: I'm gonna have to stick with my iced oatmeal cookies from Walmart and my Dr. Pepper
Z-Zodiac: Gemini which means I'm active, adaptable, articulate, and free-spirited.
I've been tagged twice so here's the other:
THE RULES:
1. Once you are tagged, link back to the person who tagged you.
2. Post THE RULES on your blog.
3. Post 7 weird or random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 people and link to them. (I'll just count the one's above)
5. Comment on their blog to let them know they have been tagged.
- I am going to law school some day.
- I have a secret Primary identity that involves a blonde wig, sunglasses, and an apron.
- The summer before my 9th grade school year was dedicated to passing around a petition and presenting it to the school district, effectively banning smoking areas for the kids in high school (why I was worried about this in middle school I don't remember).
- My first car was a blue Honda Civic named Jake and I still feel guilty about totaling him on my way home from a long date with Clark. I pretty much miss him every day.
- I like to change clothes - in High School I wore about 4 outfits a day.
- One of my Senior year pictures is me posing with the actual STANLEY CUP!
- In 10th grade I advanced to nationals in speech and debate for my 10 minute oratory on the gap in my teeth.
5 comments:
Tiffany Lynn Warnick Gunnerson (I think I got it all) you are probably the coolest person I know! I LOVED reading all these random facts about you. Thanks for the birthday shout out. You rock! I love that you are so random, crazy and fun! Have a great week and know that you made me smile with this one!
It's fun to learn new things about you. And I LOVE the pics of Caleb. Mom G.
I am so glad that I am not the only one that changes outfits during the day. I still haven't grown out of that one.
Tiffany this post made me so happy for several reasons..
-You mentioned me! My best friend since thumb sucking - pigtail days!
-This made me miss all my favorite things about you.. taco bell runs, dr pepper exploding in your car, outfit changes, JAKE!
That's it I'm coming to Florida to play with you this summer!
Can I hear that speech someday?
Post a Comment