Monday, January 26, 2009

Birthday Wishes


Happy Birthday Stacy!!!!!!!




So last week my dear friend (seen above holding her godson eli) had a birthday. I would never divulge what birthday this was, but it was a biggy and since I didn't get to celebrate the day with her I decided to celebrate Stacy on my blog- below are some of my favorite things about my now older and wiser friend.

5. Stacy will eat all the bananna laffy taffy's in a bucket leaving the apple, grape, and strawberry for me!!!!!

4. Stacy emulates craftiness....just being in her presence makes me cut paper in a strait line, match patterns better, and tie bows evenly.

3. Stacy's the life of the party from park day to pedicures to the bachelor- she always finds a reason for a good time.

2. Thank you Stacy for introducing me to finer things in life- like the fabulous combination of swimming, pizza, breadsticks, diet coke, and sometimes a snowcone- the perfect combination for any summer day.

1. Stacy is one of a kind and how do I know it because anytime I try to copy her I fall short. From trying to cook her recipes, to trying to get my clothes to smell as good as her laundry smells- somehow I can't pull things off the way Stacy does.

All seriousnes, Stacy you have saved my life these past few weeks really probably this past year.
Happy Happy Happy Birthday!!!!!!

1 comments:

The Tait Family said...

ahhh, how sweet are you! thanks for the birthday shout out! it made my day!! love you tiff!