Monday, January 26, 2009

Home from the Hospital

Caleb loves being a big brother


Having my Dad in town when Eli came and my mom in town for when I first got home has proven to be a huge lifesaver. Not to mention they got a very early introduction to grandson number 6.


7 comments:

Marleen said...

Wow, your boys look so alike. Eli is so cute and I love all that hair he has. I hope it stays. I'm glad your home now.

JenSwen said...

Congratulations! He is so adorable. I love the winking picture!

The Tait Family said...

check it out tiff....hurry though...
http://www.freedietdrpepper.com/

Vicki said...

Can't get enough of these pics!!!

The Horn Family said...

Your little man is so cute. I think he should be Hollin's boyfriend :)

Ruth said...

CONGRADULATIONS TIFF!!!! I love the pic of his one open and one eye shut. He is soooo cute!!!! You have such a cute little family!! Hope you are doing well!!

Jennie said...

Hey, how do you know Jennifer (Thurber) Swenson? She's Trevor's cousin! How crazy.

He's super cute. What a little man.